- A5 Player Profiles
- How do I see Myself?
- Musical Emotions
- Pay It Forward (film description)
- Theme Song
- What does good sportsmanship mean to me?
- What does S.A.I.L.S. mean to me?
- Who are our A5 coaches? (Winter Session)
- Who are the A5 Coaches? (Fall session)
- Who is your Inspiration?
Monday, October 5, 2015
A5 Player Profiles
This is the second assignment for our A5 class. The students observed examples of player profiles, in different types of sports. We discussed what would be relevant items for our A5 player profiles. Coaches (7th/ 8th Graders) had a rough draft of what they thought the 6th Grade A5 class should have (as profiles) and introduced it to the class. We began taking student player pictures for this assignment and the students created their own player profiles. We have listed the categories the A5 Coaches chose to have students write about. Please enjoy our 6th grade player profiles: